The Road to Mandalay Cruise
- Road to Mandalay. The tune, ‘On the Road to Mandalay’ demonstrates Frank Sinatra’s confused memories of the Far East combined with memories of the Bay of Bengal.
- Mandalay is the second largest city in Mayanmar, founded in 1857, famous for being ascribed as the old royal capital of Myanmar.
- In the past, the Burmese kings lived in the city, so one can occasionally still stumble over some of their artifacts. The city itself does present a certain nostalgic feeling of royalty, while cruising on one of the most fabled rivers, gliding past ancient pagodas and charming fishing villages.
- The vessel, the Road to Mandalay, transpires a tranquil intimate experience matching royal surroundings.
- Amongst the royal décor, you also are treated the same, appreciating the peace you observe and your peace within.